Sumary of Camp Cove, Redleaf beaches restricted by Woollahra as temperatures climb:
- Evin PriestNCA NewsWireCamera IconNot Supplied Credit: News Corp AustraliaShare to FacebookShare to TwitterEmail UsCopy the LinkTwo beaches in Sydney’s eastern suburbs have been closed off as revellers flock to the sand to soak up the warm weather.
- NCA NewsWire / Gaye Gerard Credit: News Corp Australia“11.50am – Camp Cove has reached capacity and access is now restricted.
- “Please remember to wear a mask when outside in public and not exercising,” the council urged in the Facebook post.
- NCA NewsWire / Gaye Gerard Credit: News Corp AustraliaNearby Coogee and Clovelly beaches were also jam packed as temperatures reached 29C across Sydney.
- Randwick City Council has not closed any beaches but took to Facebook to remind local residents: “Some of our beaches are getting a little busy.
- NCA NewsWire / Gaye Gerard Credit: News Corp AustraliaWhen asked about the crowds at the beaches in Sydney, NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian urged residents to maintain social distancing.