Sumary of Fertility doctor’s unique way of announcing pregnancies warms hearts:
- Dr. Lawrence Werlin and his team have made IVF lab test calls a group effort by notifying new moms and dads with boisterous announcements, according to South West News Service.
- MORE COLLEGE-EDUCATED WOMEN ARE HAVING BABIES BEFORE MARRIAGE: STUDYWhenever the fertility clinic has a positive test result, Werlin, 72, dials up his patient and gives his staff a signal to cheer, “You’re pregnant.
- “Werlin told SWNS that the Coastal Fertility Medical Center has been announcing IVF pregnancies this way since its opening in 1982. Dr. Lawrence Werlin and his team at the Coastal Fertility Medical Center join together to announce positive IVF test results.
- They have heard so much negativity that when they receive good news, they are speechless,” Werlin said, in an interview with SWNS. “[Or they say] things like;
- “In a video compilation the clinic put together of their group phone calls, patients can be heard laughing, crying tears of joy or thanking Werlin and his team.
- FORMERLY CONJOINED TWIN GIVES BIRTH AT HOSPITAL WHERE SHE WAS BORNWerlin doesn’t forget to let his patients know which fertility medicines they should continue to take to ensure they have a successful pregnancy.