Sumary of How to Carry a Phone While Running That Isn’t Just in Your Sweaty Hand:
- Other runners—including Janet Slater from Carbondale, Illinois—are fans of the FlipBelt (from $29, Flipbelt.
- (FlipBelt also sells curved water bottles specifically designed to arch around your waist (from $9, Flipbelt.
- Salt Lake City, Utah-based runner Keke Fairfax loves her belt from Ultimate Direction so much she’s kept it for 10 years.
- com), only with a single water bottle and a wider phone pocket.
- Lululemon Speed Up Mid-Rise Short 4″Old Navy has a similar design at a more economical price and in a wider range of colors and prints, says Raleigh-based runner Kristen Beightol ($27, OldNavy.
- Other runners—including Julie Verone, who’s based in Merrick, New York—prefer the protection of a zipped back pocket.
- Senita Sarah Sports BraChicago runner Carla Benton has about seven colors of the Senita Sarah sports bra ($26, Senitaathletics.
- I also have a Sarah, but the one downside is the awkwardness of reaching back behind you if you need your phone for any reason.