Sumary of Kaiser opens ‘ImmUNITY’ sweepstakes for those vaccinated against COVID-19:
- Kaiser Permanente is launching a sweepstakes campaign as part of a national effort to vaccinate 70% of adults in the United States against COVID-19 with at least one shot by the Fourth of July..
- It is open to anyone age 12 and up who has been vaccinated by Kaiser Permanente, even if not a member, as well as all vaccinated Kaiser Permanente members..
- Kaiser members as of June 7 that are not receiving a COVID-19 vaccine due to a health condition or sincerely held religious belief are also eligible to enter and win, and will be automatically receive one sweepstakes entry..
- are a family trip to Disneyland, a National Park prize pack that includes a tent, sleeping bags, water, and equipment along with a one-year pass, a wellness retreat, a one-year gym membership at 24 Hour Fitness, and healthy meal delivery, among others..
- vaccination effort has been a tremendous and inspiring undertaking, and Kaiser Permanente is proud to have played our part to quickly and safely protect Americans from the most immediate threat to the health of our nation,”…