Sumary of Man loses 3st and a half in nine months with simple routine – ‘I would recommend’:
- Boyd’s weight took a turn for the worse at age 33, when he experienced two pulmonary embolisms (blood clots in each lung).
- He said: “No one really knows what caused that, but I had put weight on.
- ” He had previously worked in the fitness industry, until he left at age 28 to pursue a sales and marketing career.
- “I was struggling to take the dogs out for long walks or playing with the kids.
- “It was only after a conversation with a work colleague that prompted Boyd to take drastic action.
- “A friend of mine started getting back in weight training and I offered him advice.
- He looked me up and down like I wasn’t the right person to be giving advice.
- If you don’t practise what you preach, you don’t have a leg to stand on.