Sumary of My husband reads to me at bedtime most nights. It helps me fall asleep.:
- When we were in a long-distance relationship, my partner started reading to me over the phone.
- My long-distance boyfriend has just finished a day of work in Canada;
- Over the next 20 minutes he reads to me — sometimes a book, other times rugby articles, and occasionally an NHL report.
- At the end of each reading session, he tells me that he loves me and that he’ll talk to me in the morning — or so he says.
- We alternate nights of him reading with listening to audiobooks.
- ” Michael Kramer and Kate Reading are great, but they can’t tell when I’m falling asleep.
- My husband studied theater — I’m treated to a plethora of vocal gymnastics.
- Chris finds reading aloud therapeutic, much as a script read-through was for him back in the day.