Sumary of Pregnancy moment sparks fit mum’s empire:
- A Gold Coast fitness star, 32, has revealed the pregnancy condition that ultimately kicked off her now multimillion-dollar empire.
- au’s weekly slice of fitness inspiration featuring tips and advice from real women who have experienced it all.
- When Sophie Guidolin gave birth to her first child she was faced with a health battle that sparked the idea behind her now multimillion dollar fitness empire.
- au it prompted her to “actively start to learn about nutrition and what goes into my body”.
- “I didn’t know what I should be eating and that’s ultimately why I ended up studying nutrition,” Sophie, 32, said.
- One year later, the Gold-Coast influencer and nutritionist gave birth to her second son, adding that she gained about 28kg and struggled to even do basic tasks.
- “From there I started to look into my nutrition and then personal training and weights.
- It was also what sparked The Bod, her leading online health and fitness program with a macro-led nutrition approach.