Sumary of Secret Exercise Tricks for Reshaping Your Body After 40, Trainer Says:
- This is because your metabolism begins to slow down a bit and you naturally lose muscle mass.
- Of course, factor in the common sedentary lifestyle that so many of us lead, and what you’re left with is a combination of factors that can result in slow and steady weight gain.
- Thanks to these lifestyle and biological factors, you have to do everything you can to build and maintain as much lean muscle as possible.
- Now, if you’re age 40 and older and already exercising regularly, lifting weights, and doing cardio, then you’re already well on your way to achieving your goals.
- These secret tricks will help increase tension in your exercises, which forces your body and muscles to work harder in order to adapt.
- They recruit more muscle fibers and increase growth, which will help shape your body after 40. Keep reading to learn my two tricks, and for more, don’t miss my Weekly Workout Plan to Stay Lean Throughout the Holidays.
- Related: This 25-Minute Walking Workout That Will Get You Toned Tim Liu, C.
- Hold them straight up above you with your arms fully extended.