Sumary of Simple ways to increase lower back strength, reduce stiffness while working from home:
- While there is no denying that the ‘work from home’ module has come as a respite for many who travelled for hours to reach office, but it has also led to loneliness, boredom, uncertainty along with lower back and spinal issues..
- “Sitting continuously for long hours without getting up, along with poor sitting posture can lead to serious issues including back and neck pain,”.
- Extended sitting hours change your back S curve into a C curve that causes more stress on your muscles, ligaments, tissues, and discs..
- *Ears should be over your shoulder (not in front of your shoulders).*Elbows by your sides with wrists comfortably resting on a round or soft surface..
- (Hand towels and wrist gel pads work well).*Support your back on the chair using a small lumbar pillow or towel roll.*Feet should be flat on the floor..
- Getty Images/Thinkstock) If you’re experiencing spinal issues because of long working hours, then exercise is a priority…