Sumary of Sting: How Gordon Sumner keeps his youthful appearance – what you can do too:
- “How yoga can promote longevity and youthfulnessThe NHS explained that the “ancient form of exercise” focuses on strength, flexibility, and breathing.
- Most research suggests that yoga is a safe and effective way to increase physical activity, with the bonus of improved balance.
- “There’s some evidence that regular yoga practice may be beneficial for people with high blood pressure, heart disease, aches and pains – including lower back pain – depression and stress,” the NHS added.
- Pfizer booster shot: The third shot side effect that makes daily activities ‘impossible’While yoga does not count towards the recommended 150 minutes of moderate activity each week, it does count towards strengthening exercises.
- “At least two sessions a week will help you meet the guidelines on muscle-strengthening activities,” the NHS stated.
- Medical News Today pointed out that swimming can:Improve strengthTones musclesEnhances fitnessImprove cardiovascular strength.
- Those who have asthma may benefit from increased lung capacity and improved breathing control.
- Health benefits of walking”Walking is simple, free and one of the easiest ways to get more active, lose weight and become healthier,” said the NHS.Brisk walking can increase a person’s stamina, burn excess calories, and improve heart health.