Sumary of Suffering from cold? Try these yoga asanas for quick recovery:
- As the weather cools down, and cold and flu come unsolicited, try these expert-recommended yoga asanas for a speedy recovery.
- While it is best to work on strengthening our immune system, some yoga asanas can help you ease your woes.
- Practicing some simple stretches and yoga poses can help in reducing your ordeal, according to yoga teacher and digital creator Shani Dayal.
- In a latest Instagram post, Dayal exhibits yoga asanas that can help you in quick recovery from cold.
- Dayal can be seen indulging in multiple asanas – from Ujjayi Pranayama and Ardha Matsyendrasana to Sarvangasana and Setu Bandha Sarvangasana.
- She captioned the video, “Try yoga asanas to support your recovery”.
- Here are 5 yoga asanas you can indulge in for a speedy recovery from cold and winter allergies: 1. Ujjayi Pranayam Here’s how to do it: Sit in any meditative pose and take long, deep breaths slowly from both the nostrils Inhale slowly and deeply through the nostril and retain the breath within with full awareness as long as simply doable.