Sumary of The #1 Best Dinner for Flat Belly, Say Dietitians:
- No matter how many crunches or planks you do, the reality is that you can’t achieve a flat belly through your fitness efforts alone—your meals matter just as much.
- Experts say what you eat dinner time can have a major impact on your waistline, and in order to beat bloating and bust fat, you’ll want to fill your plate with lots of vegetables, which are low in calories but high in water and fiber, as well as some satiating lean protein and heart-healthy fats.
- With all of that in mind, registered dietitians say the best dinner you can eat for a flat belly is a cobb salad.
- “This makes them a great option for reaching a slight calorie deficit and helping reduce belly bloat.
- ” As counterintuitive as it sounds, eating foods that are naturally high in water—like leafy greens and tomatoes—can help your body to flush out excess water that it’s holding on to, thus preventing bloating.