Sumary of The lotus position combines yoga and sex for a deeply intimate experience — here's how to do it:
- The lotus sex position involves one partner sitting cross-legged and the other mounting them.
- This is an incredibly intimate position since you can gaze into each other’s eyes and kiss.
- It also allows both partners to have some control over the depth and rhythm of penetration.
- If you’re looking for a super close and intimate sex position, the lotus position is a great one to try.
- While sitting wrapped around your partner in lotus, you can kiss, look into their eyes, and switch up your angles for deeper penetration.
- Here are a few tips you can use to make the lotus sex position even better and three variations to keep things exciting.
- How to do the lotus positionLotus is actually based on the lotus yoga position, in which you sit cross-legged, but with your feet propped on top of your thighs.
- Related Tantric sex is a slow, meditative form of intimacy that can improve relationships — here’s how to practice it This position is often used in tantric sex, which is a slower, more meditative way to have sex and connect with your partner, says Sari Cooper, LCSW, a certified sex therapist and director of the Center for Love and Sex.