Sumary of The lotus position combines yoga and sex for a deeply intimate experience – here’s how to do it:
- The lotus sex position involves one partner sitting cross-legged and the other mounting them.
- This is an incredibly intimate position since you can gaze into each other’s eyes and kiss.
- If you’re looking for a super close and intimate sex position, the lotus position is a great one to try.
- While sitting wrapped around your partner in lotus, you can kiss, look into their eyes, and switch up your angles for deeper penetration.
- Here are a few tips you can use to make the lotus sex position even better and three variations to keep things exciting.
- How to do the lotus position Lotus is actually based on the lotus yoga position, in which you sit cross-legged, but with your feet propped on top of your thighs.
- To do the lotus sex position, Cooper recommends following these steps:Shape Up Your Future 16th &
- 17th September 202115+ Knowledge Sessions30+ Industry leadersRegister NowMeet Our SpeakersNikhil MalhotraDan SchawbelRonnie ScrewvalaDr. KV SubramanianBenjamin PringSanjeev Bikhchandani Your partner sits on a bed or other surface with their legs bent in a cross-legged position.