Sumary of The NSW roadmap out of lockdown:
- * This will happen from the first Monday after the state reaches a 70 per cent double dose vaccination coverage target, which is expected in October.
- GATHERINGS IN THE HOME AND PUBLIC SPACES* Up to five visitors in a home where all adults are vaccinated (not including children 12 and under).
- * Gyms and indoor recreation facilities can open under one person per four sq/m rule, with classes capped at 20.* Sporting facilities including swimming pools can open.
- STADIUMS, THEATRES AND MAJOR OUTDOOR RECREATION FACILITIES* Major outdoor recreation facilities – including stadiums, racecourses, theme parks and zoos – can open with one person per four sq/m, capped at 5000 people.
- * Up to 500 people can attend ticketed and seated outdoor events.
- * Indoor entertainment facilities – including cinemas, theatres, music halls, museums and galleries – can open with one person per four sq/m, or 75 per cent fixed seated capacity.
- TRAVEL* Domestic travel, including trips to regional NSW, permitted.
- * Non-vaccinated people aged under 16 will have access to all outdoor settings, but will only be able to visit indoor venues with people from their household.