Sumary of These 8-Minute Pre-Breakfast Workouts Will Help You Get Lean, Says Trainer:
- As a certified trainer, I’m a huge proponent of early-morning exercise.
- First of all, working out in the morning ensures that you get it done first thing, before the demands of life (work meetings, commutes, grocery shopping, etc.
- You might also get better results from your workout, as some research suggests that people’s aerobic endurance is greater in the morning.
- That said, mornings often feel like the busiest time of day–you have breakfast to make, lunches to pack, keys to find, coffee to drink, and a whole lot more before you’re out the door or logging onto your work computer.
- That’s why I made two fast, easy morning workouts for beginners that will help you burn fat, build muscle, and get leaner—in just eight minutes flat.
- Surely you have less than 10 minutes to spare in the morning for a bit of exercise?
- The first workout is focused on bodyweight movements and doesn’t require any equipment.
- Don’t go overboard on how much you lift if you do the dumbbell exercises.