Sumary of This Bodyweight Cardio Workout Is Quick But Sweaty:
- If you’ve been following along with the other videos, get ready to up your game because this is the most challenging routine.
- Part of the reason this workout is so intense is that it follows a high-intensity interval training (HIIT) format, meaning you’ll alternate between bursts of max effort work and short periods of rest.
- With this routine, you’ll tackle challenging compound movements—such as half burpees, mountain climbers, jump lunges, and plank side hops—in a pyramid-style circuit.
- Likewise, if high-impact moves aren’t your thing, feel free to remove the jumps from the lunges, and step back into a high plank, rather than jumping back into a high plank during the half-burpees.
- If you’re ready to tackle this sweaty bodyweight cardio workout, grab a mat and follow along with the video below.