Sumary of Vascular dementia symptoms: Six ‘barely noticeable’ signs of the brain condition:
- Another discreet indication of vascular dementia might include changes to mood and behaviour.
- The NHS added other “early” symptoms of vascular dementia, which may include:Slowness of thoughtDifficulty with planningTrouble with understandingProblems with memory and language.
- High cholesterol symptoms: The uncommon signs in your eyes that your levels are too high”They indicate some brain damage has happened and that treatment is needed,” said the experts at the national health service.
- The Alzheimer’s Society – a charity dedicated to dementia information and research – highlighted the risk factors for the brain condition.
- For example, a person’s risk of vascular dementia doubles approximately every five years after the age of 65.While nobody can stop themselves from growing older, there are certain risk factors that are under your control.
- DON’T MISS: For instance, reducing your risk of a stroke, diabetes or heart disease is a key way to reduce your risk of vascular dementia.
- In order to do so, the NHS recommends eating a healthy diet, exercising regularly, be a non-smoker, and to not drink very much alcohol.
- Committing to a daily routine that optimises your health can make a world of a difference to your physical and mental health.