Sumary of Victoria’s coronavirus zero streak reaches 10 days:
- A positive test reported on Sunday was found to be a previously-quarantined person from WA, testing boss Jeroen Weimar said..
- The easing of restrictions has fed debate about how long Victorians will have to keep wearing masks – Mr Weimar noted on Monday that Melbourne had only started coming out of lockdown a fortnight ago..
- Mr Weimar said other numbers also had not changed, with four active cases in the state and two hospital patients, neither of whom are in intensive care..
- AAP Mr Weimar said there had been more than 235,000 tests in the past 14 days – an increase of eight per cent over the previous 14-day period..
- Aged care residents are able to have visitors from one household per day for two hours, and partners can visit maternity wards indefinitely…