Sumary of Weight loss: ‘Crucial’ tip when exercising in the heat – ‘listen to your body’:
- While many may opt not to exercise in the heat, one expert has shared what to do so for those wanting to continue their routine.
- Royal Mail warns of postal delays – 26 postcodes affectedExercising in hot weather can put extra stress on the body if you don’t take care when exercising in the heat.
- The expert went on: “Opt for breathable, lightweight or loose fitting attire that permits swear to evaporate, so that you can cool down effectively.
- ”When outside, it is also extremely important to wear sunscreen regardless of whether exercising or not.
- However, the expert recommends putting sunscreen on at least 30 minutes before exercising.