Sumary of Yoga expert shares effective breathing exercises that can help if you have Covid:
- The respiratory infection can cause breathing trouble in patients, especially those with co-morbidities.
- As such, experts suggest incorporating breathing exercises in one’s fitness routine to improve lung function.
- Even otherwise, breathing exercises or Pranayamas are known to improve focus, build lung strength, and induce a sense of peace and calm when practiced with the correct technique.
- Here is yoga trainer Mansi Gandhi recommending a few breathing exercises that one can incorporate in their daily routine.
- “Breathing exercises that can help if you have covid, but can be practiced by anyone or at anytime,” she captioned the post.