Sumary of Can’t stop picking at your skin? Here’s how you can ditch this habit in no time:
- If you find yourself reaching out to scratch a scab or injury almost every single time, you might be a victim of a skin picking disorder.
- Listen to this article You must have come across several people picking at their skin;
- It then manifests into a condition called excoriation (or skin picking disorder).
- Under such circumstances, skin picking becomes so extreme that it can cause bleeding, sores and even scars.
- Those who suffer from this disorder try to remove anything and everything on their skin that they deem as an ‘imperfection’.
- Here’s how you can recognise skin picking disorder It isn’t easy to identify if skin picking has become a serious problem in your life, but some questions can definitely help: Does skin picking take a lot of your time?
- Have you ever felt that skin picking is hampering your social or professional life?
- If you answered YES to these questions, you are certainly suffering from a skin picking disorder.