Sumary of COVID-19: 149 inpatients at LHSC, MLHU says 89.6% of those 5+ have at least 1 vaccine dose:
- Jump to: Hospitalizations – Cases and testing – Outbreaks – Vaccinations – Ontario – Elgin and Oxford – Huron and Perth – Sarnia and Lambton The Middlesex-London Health Unit reported one death and 159 COVID-19 cases on Tuesday.
- The London Health Sciences Centre reported 149 COVID-19 inpatients on Monday, down from a record 166 reported a week ago (that record was then tied on Jan.
- closes to in-person learning There are several outbreaks at LHSC at St.
- Joseph’s Health Care London reported 21 cases among patients or residents in its care as of Tuesday and 77 health-care workers with COVID-19, compared with 50 patient/resident cases and 117 staff cases a week ago.
- Among the 12 patient/resident cases, 10 are at Mount Hope Centre for Long Term Care, four are at Parkwood Institute Main Building and seven are at Parkwood Institute Mental Health Care Building.