Sumary of FBI failed to fully investigate Brett Kavanaugh sexual misconduct allegations, Democrats say – live:
- The Biden administration just released a new statement confirming earlier reports about incoming sanctions on new sanctions targeting specific Cuban regime officials.
- Here’s the key passage: “Today, my Administration is imposing new sanctions targeting elements of the Cuban regime responsible for this crackdown—the head of the Cuban military and the division of the Cuban Ministry of the Interior driving the crackdown—to hold them accountable for their actions.
- This is just the beginning–the United States will continue to sanction individuals responsible for oppression of the Cuban people.
- ” Daniel Strauss (@DanielStrauss4) President Biden formally announces new sanctions on Cuban officials.
- com/91pvvjE2Ro July 22, 2021 Asked about the president’s filibuster comments last night Jen Psaki digressed.
- “What he was referring to was simply to what that process would look like,” Psaki said, going on to say that Biden would “continue to advocate for the For the People Act.
- ” That’s in reference to two major voting rights bills Democrats want to pass into law.
- Psaki stressed though that Biden did not want to weigh in closely on Senate procedure though.