Sumary of Gordon Ramsay's daughter Holly said sobriety can be 'lonely' but she's 'in the best place mentally' since quitting alcohol:
- 22-year-old Holly Ramsay stopped drinking in December 2020 to support her mental health.
- But the podcaster said she feels more physically and mentally herself than she has in years.
- Ramsay, the 22-year-old podcast host, fashion student, and daughter of celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay, marked one year booze-free on December 21. She wrote on Instagram she never thought she’d mark such an anniversary at age 21, but that stopping drinking was important for her mental health.
- “Living without alcohol has helped me feel better and more present both mentally and physically.
- In response to one about how important it is to quit drinking if you struggle daily with mental health, Ramsay said it’s made her more present and in control, and that she’s able to have more fun.