Sumary of 'It's so close to home': Vulnerable people living near SA's COVID-19 hotspots facing isolation, financial hardship:
- With many of South Australia’s current COVID-19 exposure sites situated in Adelaide’s north and north-east, Ms Tame said several of her clients – especially those living with disability or a medical condition — were feeling scared.
- “LIVE UPDATES: Read our blog for the latest news on the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Financial stress already increasing, Anglicare SA saysAnglicare SA’s executive general manager of community services, Nancy Penna, said the current lockdown had placed enormous financial pressure on households affected by nearby exposure sites.
- We offer tailored front pages for local audiences in each state and territory.
- NGO, government services helping the vulnerableOrganisations like Puddle Jumpers have been busy gathering and delivering food – including hot meals – to pick-up locations around Adelaide.