Sumary of Watch out please! These signs can tell if you have an unhealthy gut:
- When your gut is not working healthy properly, there are several signs and symptoms that your body shows.
- Here are some signs of an unhealthy gut you need to watch out for.
- Although your eating habits have the biggest impact on your gut, there are many other factors ranging from high-stress levels to too little sleep, that can play havoc with your gut health.
- Your gut health is a direct reflection of your overall health because whatever you eat goes directly to your stomach.
- And if your gut is unhealthy, it can take a toll on your entire body.
- To give you a clear insight, we spoke to Dr. Roy Patankar, a gastroenterologist at Zen Multispeciality Hospital.
- There are a number of signs that reveal that your gut health is not on track.
- Here are certain signs of unhealthy gut, according to Dr Patankar: 1. Abdominal distress If your gut is balanced, you will face less or no difficulty processing food and eliminating waste.