Sumary of Australia Covid news live update: record cases in NSW; pregnancy crisis in Victoria; Tony Abbott attacks mask ‘snitching’:
- The Australian federal police and border force are claiming another win as part of the “Operation Ironside” investigation that saw criminals using a compromised encrypted phone platform to communicate that police were able to see all messages on.
- Cocaine haul of 1,500kg seized in British and Australian operation The Labor senator Kristina Keneally has responded to the earlier criticism about her intention to run in the western Sydney seat of Fowler at the next election, despite currently living over 40km away in the northern beaches, AAP reports.
- “If you look across south-western Sydney you’ve got MPs Ed Husic, Michelle Rowland (and) Mike Freelander,” she said.
- ” Looks like the only South Australian exposure sites associated with the mine worker are the airport and the plane he was on.
- SA Health (@SAHealth) South Australian COVID-19 update 11/9/21. For more information, go to https://t.
- co/mYnZsGpayo or contact the South Australian COVID-19 Information Line on 1800 253 787. pic.
- The Melbourne Youth Justice Centre in the inner city suburb of Parkville has been deemed a Covid-19 exposure site, according to information just released by the Victorian health department.
- The exposure periods are between 8am and 8pm on Monday and Tuesday of this week (6 and 7 September).