Sumary of Did you know diabetes can make it difficult for you to conceive? Read on to know more:
- Fertility is influenced by various factors, including diabetes.
- One of the things that affects the fertility of a person is diabetes.
- In fact, diabetes can lead to hormonal imbalance, which then has an effect on your conception and causes failed implantation.
- Diabetes can impact both male and female fertility equally, and it is quite often associated with low quality of sperm, embryo and damage to the DNA.
- Diabetes can impact the nerves and blood vessels of female reproductive organs, and can cause sexual dysfunction.
- The food that you consume is turned into sugar, which is also known as glucose.
- The glucose travels to all your cells through your bloodstream.
- When a person has diabetes, the level of glucose in the body is not appropriate.