Sumary of QC, Valenzuela home care rules:
- THE local governments of Quezon City and Valenzuela City have issued a set of guidelines to manage home isolation amid the unabated rise in cases of the coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) over the past weeks.
- Photo from Quezon City Government FB Page Close contacts who are exposed to suspect, probable and confirmed Covid-19 cases, and are asymptomatic or with mild symptoms, are also required to monitor their health and be confined at home, she said.
- Meanwhile, individuals who are suspect, probable or confirmed Covid-19 cases belonging to vulnerable groups such as the elderly and with comorbidities, pregnant, children, and the unvaccinated, or those who have moderate or severe symptoms, will be prioritized and transferred to city-owned hospitals or HOPE Community Care Facilities.
- In the same guidelines, individuals placed in home care shall be issued a quarantine order by the City Epidemiology and Disease Surveillance Unit (CESU) and will be automatically enrolled in the Community Case Management for Covid-19 Program.
- } The city government will also monitor individuals enrolled in the program on a daily basis either through tele-consultation through “BantAI Covid,” the health centers and city-owned hospitals, or through community visits and rounds conducted by the Barangay Health Emergency Response Teams.