Sumary of What Happens When Your Doctor And Insurance Plan Disagree?:
- But we have all experienced inflection points in our lives decided by people unbeknownst to us – whether it be an admission committee decision, a job offer that never materialized, or a life-altering radiologist report.
- Known for its surprisingly high wind speeds, historical role as the primary manufacturer of our soldiers’ boots during World War I, and boxing legends Rocky Marciano and Marvin Hagler, it also happens to be hometown to Caron Campbell – one of a small group of formally trained and certified medical technologists left in healthcare.
- You really can’t do this job if you don’t love the work,” Campbell said about her profession, which involves overseeing, implementing, training, and assuring quality for the millions of laboratory tests hospitals order on a daily basis for analysis, from blood tests to fertility samples.
- Campbell’s experience in bench research, technical work, management, and venture have aptly positioned her to ensure that the critical decisions doctors and nurses make on a daily basis are predicated on accurate data.
- She resides at arm’s length away from the doctors who rely on her work and the patients whose fate depend on the integrity of her laboratory tests.
- For someone with Campbell’s expertise and passion to refer to her profession as a ‘calling,’ she chalks her impact on the patients and doctors at the surface of healthcare up to destiny.
- MORE FOR YOU Caron Campbell, certified medical technologist, hard at work despite suffering from debilitating .
- Caron Campbell Campbell has spent over 45 years as an adult eating right, staying active, and seeking annual checkups and screening exams.